The full text of the legal decision in Ian Thomson's acquittal for "improper storage" of firearms when he used a gun to defend his life.
- Reloaders, Powder horns, and Gunpowder
- Store Your Powder Safely
- Reloaders Bulletin -- To clarify a number of questions dealing with the storage of gun powder...
- Loose Bullets Lead To Confiscation Of All Firearms, Ammunition, F.A.C.s
- Transport Your Ammunition Safely
- No Grand Fathering Of Prohibited Magazines
- Hunters beware!
- Prohibition Orders
- Bail Orders
- Firearm Acquisition Certificate Refusal Remedies
- How The Police Handle A Gun Call
- Your Right To Silence
- Technical Non-Compliance Of Restricted Weapon Registered Address
- Keeping Your Gun Ownership Rights Alive!
- The Future Seizures Of Handguns
- Liability Of Verifiers
The Firearms Act provides that a firearms officer may inspect any premises where there is suspicion of more than 10 guns existing. Who can do this and how can it be done? Who can enter to inspect? ...
Do The Police Need A Warrant To Search For My Firearms?
The law presumes all searches and seizures to be a breach of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, Section 8 which says: "Everyone has the right to be secure against unreasonable search or seizure." ...
- Consent Searches
- The Routine Stop And Search
- Police Power To Enter
- General Search Warrants
- How C-68 Changes This
- Bill C-68 Searches